In what amounts to the steepest discounts we’ve seen on Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro, premium Core i9 models are now up to $450 off thanks to exclusive coupon savings. Check out the limited-time deals, which are available only at AppleInsider.
New coupon savings on MacBook Pros
The aggressive 16-inch MacBook Pro discounts are courtesy of Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama when using the special pricing links in this post and coupon code APINSIDER. Detailed step-by-step instructions, including a screenshot of where to redeem the code, can be found near the bottom of this page.
In addition to the promo code savings, Adorama is knocking $30 off AppleCare extended protection plans, bringing the price down to $349 (just look for the AppleCare option in your shopping cart during checkout).
Those looking to spread the payments out over time can also take advantage of no interest financing when paid in full within 12 months using the Adorama Credit Card. And for the ultimate set of perks, Adorama’s VIP360 membership offers 1-year drops and spills protection on the 16-inch MacBook Pro for $49.99 per year.
New exclusive coupon discounts
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 32GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Space Gray: $2,950 ($249 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 32GB, 2TB, 5500M 4GB) Space Gray: $3,350 ($249 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 64GB, 512GB, 5500M 8GB) Space Gray: $3,399 ($300 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 32GB, 1TB, 5500M 8GB) Space Gray: $3,199 ($300 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 32GB, 2TB, 5500M 8GB) Space Gray: $3,599 ($300 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 64GB, 1TB, 5500M 8GB) Space Gray: $3,599 ($300 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 64GB, 2TB, 5500M 8GB) Space Gray: $3,950 ($349 off)
16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.4GHz, 32GB, 8TB, 5500M 8GB) Space Gray: $5,250 ($450 off)
*Price with coupon code APINSIDER using the special pricing links above or in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. Plus, save $30 on AppleCare at time of purchase. [Need help?]
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you’re using a browser with cookies enabled that isn’t in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON’T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you’ll see a price that’s higher than advertised (we’ll fix that in a moment).
- Add the 16-inch MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you’re done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says “Do you have a gift card or promo code?” next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under “Promo Savings” above the order total.
- That’s it.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows: